Court Filings

If you have a client/debtor who is refusing to release their collateral, we can file a summons and have the sheriff’s office serve papers to your debtor. We will attend the court dates in fight for you to have a court ordered repossession. We’ll save you money on lawyers, and court fees!

We do a personal foreclosure and have the debtor served with the sheriffs department. We also handle court dates an appear in person for the lender to get a court ordered repossession. After which we go with the sheriff to retrieve your collateral.

You can save money from using our services!  Normally lawyers charge high fees for this service, but we can handle this all in house for much lower rate and at a timely manner. 

Call Now